The main activities
of the organisation is to assist, develop and promote
the social, educational, economical, cultural and
moral conditions of the human beings for their development,
empowerment and survival, Following programmes are
sponsored by the organisation.
- Sponsors vocational training in cutting, tailoring
and knitting , Art & craft, food products manufacturing
etc. for rural and urban women.
- Runs Counseling Centre for prevention of Drug-abuse.
- Runs Counseling Centre for Family Planning.
- Runs library for all age groups of the people so
that they can get knowledge and wisdom.
- Provides Dairy/ poultry/ fishery farming training
to the rural people.
- Runs school for children to improve literacy among
them and to provide them very young & fair start
in their life.
- Arranges Seminars on different topics.
- Organises welfare awareness generation camps to
raise consciousness among social group & to provide
information about scheme assistance.
- Runs health care service centre.
- Organises cultural programmes based on National
Integration, unity and social change.
- Runs adult literacy centre for improving literacy
among weaker section community.
- Executed some rural development works like repairing
of village roads, repairing and cleaning of village
drains and cleaning & chlorination of drinking
- Provides free education for school & college
- Provides free vocational training for girls &
- Construct rural link roads.
- Construct libraries, auditorium etc. for village
- Provide exercise books to student at low price.
- Supply food grains, cloths and other essential
commodities to the general people at cheaper rate.
- Install hand pumps for drinking water supply.
- Construct low-cost latrines and bathrooms in rural
areas in order to create healthy and hygienic condition
- Provide drinking water for special occasions where
this facility is not available.
- Construct science centers for providing scientific
information and knowledge to rural people. To promote
knowledge of non –conventional energy like solar-energy,
bio-gas plants and wind energy, for the aforesaid
technical knowledge of apparatus, equipment and construction
there of will be provided.
- Construct and renovate new and old buildings respectively
of public use.
- Construct community hall, working women’s
hostel, school buildings, low-cost houses for schedule
caste & schedule tribe.
- Establish vocational training centers of different
trades for the welfare and rehabilitation of the handicapped
- Set up new hospitals/ dispensaries in remote areas
where the existing medical facilities are inadequate
in comparison to the needs of the rural people.
- Set up of Medical College / Hospital to fulfill
the requirement of people in this region.